Go to CFP Form
Is the conference just for Java and .Net?
- No! We want developers using all languages to attend and present. If you have a presentation idea that doesn’t fit in Java, .Net or any of the other Tracks, select Other and then enter the suggested track. (e.g. Python, Groovy, R, PHP, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
When will the CFP close?
- The CFP will close Friday March 31, 2017.
When will I get notified whether I got accepted or not?
- We will notify you no later than 2 weeks after the close of CFP.
When will the event schedule be ready?
- We expect a draft schedule within 3 weeks of the close of CFP.
How long are the sessions?
- You should plan your presentation for 55 minutes. The sessions last 1 hour. If your presentation includes a hands-on session, it would be a double session of approximately 1 hour 55 minutes.
What are the Tracks?
- We will finalize the Tracks based on the presentation submissions. The possible Tracks are:
- Big Data
- Tech Leadership
- Test Automation
- UX/Front End
Do we cover travel expenses?
- If you have additional questions, please contact us using the Contact Form